Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cop At Center Of Manhunt Shot Himself
(11-05-2015, 05:45 PM)GodHatesBengals Wrote: [url=http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/563ba681e4b0b24aee4953db][/url]
It's very telling how this story, initially conceived by the media as an example of how we're all being too critical of the police these days, has actually become a great example of police corruption and selfishness.

On a sidenote, I re-read GM'S op... Does anyone else wonder why, exactly, this officer had learned how to "stage" crime scenes for "training purposes"? Is it standard procedure to teach officers how to make up phony crimes?

Good lord.  So, if I'm understanding you correct, that the majority of officers risk their lives every day and are generally good police, is a phony narrative because this guy staged his suicide?

And then, instead this cop - whom you've just highlighted as an example of a phony narrative - is a great example of police corruption and selfishness?  Does that not seem even a little bit hypocritical to you?

How about this is one cop and it doesn't prove anything or disprove anything or say much of anything about cops in general?

And in order to train people you need to set up realistic, plausible crime scenes.  I think you got very, very confused of what "staging" meant in this context.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cop At Center Of Manhunt Shot Himself - JustWinBaby - 11-05-2015, 06:46 PM