Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase
(04-11-2021, 04:22 PM)blt4584 Wrote: I mean, it's also a Playstaion move to take a LT in Jonah Williams or Sewell and just move them around the line and expect it to just work out.

I think Sewell would be a good pick, but I also think Williams played well and will be a good LT. The problem with the line from what I could see was the interior. Taking a guy who is considered by some to be a generational talent at LT and hope that it fixes the OG would kinda be the most Bengal way to solve a problem possible. 

To really fix the line the best way might to be trade down and try to get enough to pick a guy who looks to be more of a true OG in Vera-Tucker and get enough assets to try to trade back up for Marshall, but I don't think the Bengals will be quite that active.
The problem with the line is depth. One injury at Tackle and then Fred Johnson or Akeem Andeniji is all they have to fill in. Lack of depth is what led to Jordan playing guard.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 04-11-2021, 04:51 PM