Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase
(04-11-2021, 08:55 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: True, but you also have people on the other side of the fence saying our line is pretty much okay as is. That we have good tackles and also trying to minimize the importance of having a good line.

I'm one of the staunchest Sewell guys on here, but I want Terrance Marshall in the 2nd, or definitely a speed guy in round 2 or 3. Our TE's are also abysmal, but we only have one draft. Mid-round TE's rarely contribute and it's one of the toughest positions for rookies.

It sucks, but I don't know what to do about TE this year. I just know it isn't as important as making sure the franchise isn't on his backside constantly.

I also understand how if a BPA is much better at your draft position than a player that addresses your needs could happen.

Quite frankly I think they painted themselves in a corner for a few position groups and might have to move their picks or reach a time or two.

Otherwise their just shuffling Tate, Thomas, Morgan types.  Your Binns & Core 2.0s.

The only thing that could help is some post draft cuts of other teams.

I know at this point them cutting Uzomah is a rumor but if he's gone TEs are a mess talent-wise.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase - BengalsRocker - 04-11-2021, 09:12 PM