Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase
(04-11-2021, 09:02 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I'm left with the same question I had 40 something pages ago:  Why can't we do both (address the O-Line and add another weapon)?

Why does this need to be an either/or situation?  If we properly scout, properly plan, and are proactive in making sure we secure our targets, then why can't we add immediate help in both areas?

Fwiw, this is why I tuned out of this thread a long, long time ago.  Everybody is too caught up in one singular pick.  The entire draft matters.  Free agency matters.  Years of roster building matters.  Development and coaching matters.  Regardless of what position we choose to take at number #5, as long as we hit on a need, and we have many, we still have plenty of ways to have a successful draft.

I promise everyone here, whether you're for Sewell, or you're for Chase, you're really smart like me and you're for Pitts Wink ,  it's not the end of the world if we draft one of the options that's not first on your list.  What really matters is the following picks, how we approach the rest of the free agency market (cuts could be interesting), and how this coaching staff develops this roster and system for 2021.

WR1 / OL2
OL1 / WR2

Either one helps this team immensly.

Only 18 days to go. Come on calendar...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase - rfaulk34 - 04-11-2021, 09:19 PM