Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase
Another side note about Guy Fieri: He's a really good dude, and I think a lot of people should feel a little bit bad for shitting on him so much.

I remember a few back there were a couple videos floating around on youtube where he was the brunt of the joke, and it seemed like the internet would rip on him at every opportunity. But I think if people really look into the guy they'll realize he's one of the few celebrities that is deserving of a lot of support.

He helped raise a ton of money for small businesses this year. And he's got a history of helping out restaurant workers and acts of charity. Plus, it sounds like pretty much anyone who's been featured on his show or has worked with him loves him.

I know it sounds like I'm the president of Guy Fieri fanclub right now, but I've read a few things in the last year or so that made me feel like kind of an asshole for judging him. I always just assumed he was douche because of the look and didn't really put much thought into it other than that. Turns out, I was the douche for thinking that way. That dude rocks.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase - Wes Mantooth - 04-11-2021, 10:09 PM