Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase
(04-11-2021, 01:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, we get too caught up on "our guy" around here. I guess I really don't have "a guy" that why I'm looking forward to whomever we draft.

I do think Darrisaw and D. Smith might turn out to be the best OT, WR in this draft but In understand #5OA is probably too early for either.

I think those accusing the board of an "Oline or bust" mentality need to take a step back and look at themselves.

IMO we've "got" to get a #3WR and 1 Starter quality player on each line. 

Hell Auden Tate gave us in 2019 what AJ did in 2020. 

Alot of glossing over the fact the Bengals had one of if not the worst pass rush in the NFL.

I see a ton of options in the first 3 rounds for the Bengals. Two Guys I really like in round 3 for the Bengals is Ihmir Smith-Marsette perfect fit at the Z and Payton Turner an edge with a ton of upside that can start in a rotation. #38 kinda looks like a sweet spot for Offensive line with Landon Dickerson, Samuel Cosmi, Alex Leatherwood, Dillon Radunz, Creed Humphry, etc...

The only thing I'm having a hard time imagining is a good fit for WR being there at #38. I don't believe those boundary guys will be there but theres a solid possibility one of the Edge Rushers could slide.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase - Synric - 04-11-2021, 10:45 PM