Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dillon Randuz is better than Vera-Tucker and Alaric Jackson can be a diamond in the..
rough.

I am not too impressed with this crop of O-Line (I have been known to over-analyze) but if we go Chase in the first, Randuz looks legit. Deonte Brown is similar to Michael Onwenu who had a good year so he is an alternative if we think we can rely on Reiff at RT for one year.

Alaric Jackson is a coin flip but considering our later picks under Zach Taylor, this is a slam dunk if we get him in the 4th.

I don’t have any hot takes per say besides I think Creed Humphrey is overrated and that I think there will be a greater drop off after the top of the first.

All of this boils down to what is the marginal value of drafting Sewell over Chase and vs same position in second round. If we view each player as increasing number of successful plays, who wins?

Does Chase get x amount of more yards per catch? More contested catches? Than say Marshall or Toney? What about next year?

Does the extra three sacks Runduz potentially allows mean that it makes sense to draft Sewell? What about the push he gets in the run game vs Slater?

We are lucky to be in the position we are, my vote is Chase because there are few viable WR in the second+ this year and we might not be in position to draft a boundary WR next year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Dillon Randuz is better than Vera-Tucker and Alaric Jackson can be a diamond in the.. - DYT_Bengal - 04-11-2021, 11:36 PM