Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dillon Randuz is better than Vera-Tucker and Alaric Jackson can be a diamond in the..
(04-12-2021, 12:27 AM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: Do you know anything about Walker Little? He's a guy that would probably be a top of Round 1 prospect if not for his having missed so much time. What tape we have of him from 2 years ago is pretty darn strong. Do you know anything more or different about him?

I know quite a bit about Little. I am a west coast - PAC 12 guy. Little was certainly a top HS prospect but Sewell in my eyes completely outplayed him in 2018. I do like Little but not on a team like the Bengals who need more of a sure thing especially in 2021 or 2022 at the latest. The potential is there however. Some are taking about a 2nd round grade. That’s way to dangerous. If there is any medical risk prospect that I would be in all is Landon Dickerson who completely showed his worth on the field unlike Little.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dillon Randuz is better than Vera-Tucker and Alaric Jackson can be a diamond in the.. - CoachGeorge - 04-12-2021, 12:54 AM