Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dillon Randuz is better than Vera-Tucker and Alaric Jackson can be a diamond in the..
If you go Chase at #5 I think realistically there’s a good chance guys like Darrisaw, Jenkins , Mayfield, Vera -Tucker are all gone before #38 I’d put Leatherwood at 50/50. Eichenberg might be the most realistic option at #38 far as tackle goes. I like Dickerson but his extensive injury history concerns me and I’m always skeptical of small school guys like Randuz and a guy like Meinerz who played D3. A guy like Walker little intrigues me but he hasn’t played basically since 2018. I think some of us are underestimating the offensive line run. There are a ton of offensive line needy teams picking before us at #38 and some of these teams have multiple picks. Teams with multiple picks include Dolphins x3 Jets x 2 Jags x 2. Then teams with offensive line needs include , Chargers , Giants , Vikings, Raiders, Bears, Steelers, Panthers, Lions , Titans and Cardinals.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dillon Randuz is better than Vera-Tucker and Alaric Jackson can be a diamond in the.. - lone bengal - 04-12-2021, 10:11 AM