Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PFF's Seth Galina breakdown of Joe Burrow 2020.
(04-12-2021, 06:58 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Was listening to Mo on 1530 this afternoon as I drove home and he touched on this Andy Dalton argument.

His statement (and I completely believe what he said) Burrow isn't like Dalton. Burrow is a really good QB and will be able to help elevate the play of WRs around him. He went on to say he believe Burrow will be able to turn average WRs into stars as he continues to develop.

I will be interested to see what happens with Moss. He was productive at LSU, went undrafted sat out with an injury. Perhaps Burrow will bring the best out of Moss again? 

Conversely (and I've made this statement myself) how good will Chase be if he isn't playing with Burrow? Say we pass on him and he goes to Miami where Tua doesn't look like a sure thing at this point. I really wonder what type of numbers Chase would have put up last year in LSU with how bad that offense looked. 

I still think Chase will be a good WR, but did he elevate Burrow or did Burrow elevate him? 

I do think there's some validity in Mo' take. Joe Burrow floats boats. He raises the tide. That is a good thing!

I think Jamaar Chase definitely put in work for LSU and helped Burrow plenty. And, vice versa. 

If the Bengals take O line in the first, I hope they trade back to do so and pick up an extra 2nd or something. I know they need to get better on the line. There are no questions there. 

Maybe Moss, who is primarily a blocking TE, will help on the edges some? That signing feels like a bit if a flyer.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: PFF's Seth Galina breakdown of Joe Burrow 2020. - PDub80 - 04-12-2021, 07:04 PM