Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High school locker rooms and transgender
(11-05-2015, 07:14 PM)Belsnickel Wrote:  
I highly doubt this will be the case. As of right now, I doubt you could provide evidence to your claim that there will be those that identify only for a competitive edge. So I shall remain highly skeptical.

This has to do with...? This still doesn't mean you would know how they would feel in the situation.

Huh, weird. Just not my experience in school. We had no adult supervision in our changing areas.  

It's all in the intent behind the words. If your other commentary on the subject did not show a lack of respect for the trans community, then it would not be as much of a concern. However, you have continually ridiculed the community in ways other than language, which points to the intent behind your language being that of derision.

1. I am going to just take your ignorance on the competitive nature of HS sports . This will be used as a weapon. Much like how enrolling your kids on other schools is used now. A boy could go dominate a girls sport . Heck Iran had 8 on their olympic soccer team. High school sports and winning are a big business. The pressure to win and win now is high.

2. As for the article. And your interpretation of my feelings towards them. I personally do not have any issue with them at all. I just don't want their lifestyle pushed upon me. We all live our own lives, but our public lives shouldn't be forced to accept some lifestyle that they have not fully committed to.... The fact that you think I have some anger towards them is hilarious. I have one that I hire to lay tile, dude does fantastic work. Maybe instead of trying to assume what's in my heart just ask me. You can be critical and suspect of people without being anti the person.

Messages In This Thread
RE: High school locker rooms and transgender - StLucieBengal - 11-05-2015, 07:32 PM