Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dillon Randuz is better than Vera-Tucker and Alaric Jackson can be a diamond in the..
(04-13-2021, 11:53 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Exactly. If the Bengals think that Chase is far and away a better prospect, then I say take him. I don't know what the Bengals talent evaluators are thinking, but if they're close in terms of their status as prospects, I think Sewell should be the pick.

Like you said, Williams isn't really great at staying healthy. And our depth behind Reiff and Williams is...Fred Johnson and Hakeem Adeniji right now. Taking Sewell does two things: immediately fills the need at guard and covers tackle for injury and future, with Reiff likely being a 1 or maybe 2 year hold over.

I can't wait for draft night so this debate can be settled haha.

Yup I don't want the Bengals reaching at #5 if the scouts don't like Sewell than I'm fine with Chase. If we know both will be studs/ rated the same  I'd go with the tackle. I'd laugh if Atlanta took Sewell or Chase lol. I don't think this debate will be settled on draft night either, fans will compare both players throughout there careers.  Sewell misses a block we shoulda took Chase , Chase has a drop we shoulda took Sewell and vice versa. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dillon Randuz is better than Vera-Tucker and Alaric Jackson can be a diamond in the.. - lone bengal - 04-13-2021, 12:19 PM