Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High school locker rooms and transgender
(11-05-2015, 07:32 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 2. As for the article. And your interpretation of my feelings towards them. I personally do not have any issue with them at all. I just don't want their lifestyle pushed upon me. We all live our own lives, but our public lives shouldn't be forced to accept some lifestyle that they have not fully committed to.... The fact that you think I have some anger towards them is hilarious. I have one that I hire to lay tile, dude does fantastic work. Maybe instead of trying to assume what's in my heart just ask me. You can be critical and suspect of people without being anti the person.

I did not say you had anger towards them, I said you ridiculed them. And you have, consistently. I didn't even say you had a problem with them, if you note I said in my original commentary on it that I didn't not know whether it was to get a rise out of someone or whether you had a hard time with it (meaning a hard time navigating the language). Neither of those possibilities point to anger or animosity. I intentionally left that out in order to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Messages In This Thread
RE: High school locker rooms and transgender - Belsnickel - 11-05-2015, 07:51 PM