Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase
(04-13-2021, 02:51 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: So I bounced this idea off one of the mods and it was supported so I figured I'd toss in out here in the thread that just won't die about the argument that just won't die.

We need 2 Badges to be made that can be added into the sig of anyone in the debate. A Team Sewell and a Team Chase. Sorry team Pitts... I really think he is a Falcon.

If you have your Team Sewell Badge, this means for the duration of the 2021 season, no bitching from you in Gameday threads or creating threads about how poor the WR group is playing. Got your guy on the OL at the sacrifice of passing on a very good WR prospect. You knew the risk was there that at 38 there wouldn't be as good of a WR or that WR may not even be the BPA in round 2.

If you have your Team Chase Badge, this means for the duration of the 2021 seasons, no bitching from you in Gameday threads or creating threads about how poor the OL group is playing. You got your guy at WR at the sacrifice of passing on a very good OL prospect. You knew the risk was there that at 38 there wouldn't be as good of an OL player or that OL may not even be the BPA in round 2.

If the battle is going to rage on, might as well make it a little bit interesting.

We should all move on...

Still would've liked Johnathan Allen in 2017 though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase - jason - 04-13-2021, 06:06 PM