Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase
(04-13-2021, 09:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I agree, it’s mostly been civil here. There’s the occasional “you play too much Madden” condescending type posts, but overall not too bad.

I think most of the real outlandish posters who went too far have been suspended or banned or placed in some sort of timeout.

I know I'm all on the team Sewell side, but I'll still want to see Chase succeed when we end up drafting him. I sometimes wonder though about a few people on here that they would be happy to see the team lose just to show that they were right. A certain QB debate that spread to gameday threads comes to mind lol.

(04-13-2021, 09:53 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Twitter folks are insane lol

A place where you can say anything, argue nonstop and all this while being anonymous.... what could possibly go wrong  Hilarious Hilarious

(04-13-2021, 09:55 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: For what it’s worth, Malik Wright was interviewed on “Locked on Bengals” tonight and he said it is about “95%” that the Bengals draft Chase, if he is there. Also said there is zero chance they trade down.

I want Sewell, I think that is well know but I also realistically know it's going to be Chase at 5.

For no other reason then simply this from what Tim McGee said in his interview. 

"Will they get substance? Or will they get shine?” McGee asked. “Substance is picking an offensive lineman. I won’t say which one because there are a couple good ones out there. Or do you go with a receiver who is going to come in and shine and score some points and still make the coach (Taylor) look good and make him look like the next up and coming offensive coordinator so that if he loses this job he can get another job? Are they trying to compete at a top level? Or is this just a show of entertainment? And the draft will basically tell you what they’re thinking."

Taylor's job is on the line here, and if he gets Chase and they score lots of points while losing, at least he has a chance to get another job.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Burrow pushing for Bengals to draft Chase - Murdock2420 - 04-13-2021, 10:22 PM