Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High school locker rooms and transgender
(11-05-2015, 07:51 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I did not say you had anger towards them, I said you ridiculed them. And you have, consistently. I didn't even say you had a problem with them, if you note I said in my original commentary on it that I didn't not know whether it was to get a rise out of someone or whether you had a hard time with it (meaning a hard time navigating the language). Neither of those possibilities point to anger or animosity. I intentionally left that out in order to give you the benefit of the doubt.

It is possible to be skeptical of someone and expressing that without worrying about you having the idea that I am ridiculing them.  If you would like to see me ridicule them then that is a whole other deal.  

Obviously you live in a world that doesn't include a lot of traditional type A men.   Some of us live in a blunt world where we don't feel the need to skirt around topics for fear of making someone feel bad.  

As far as language goes.... I gave you all the benefit of the doubt when it came to the use of *****.   But then you all got on me for using transexual, then it was for pronouns.   Then you gave me that list that included some nonsense like 2 wolf or twin spirit or something like that... and then that's where you all lost me.    If it takes a rolling knowledge of accepted words that go from good to bad to good .... Then make up new ones every couple of months.      That's where I am out.   I will use what I use and until there is some sort of standard, I will just be called whatever you all think has any affect on me.  

I don't feel the need to compensate for language on your or anyone else's behalf here....  I tried that once.

Messages In This Thread
RE: High school locker rooms and transgender - StLucieBengal - 11-05-2015, 08:48 PM