Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giovanni Bernard to the Bucs
(04-13-2021, 08:39 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't get the Tom Brady hatred. The man is the best to ever play the position, conducts himself as a gentleman at all times during interviews, is a family man who is not out running around on his family, takes cuts to his contracts to help build the team around him. The only hint of scandal around Brady was deflate-gate. I mean, I know it's hard to watch another team have so much success, but hatred for Brady just shows one's envy. Now, Rapistburger,  I hate him and can understand anyone that does, that scum belongs in prison. What has Brady done to warrant such hatred?
At any rate, I am glad Gio landed on his feet and has a great chance to go deep into the playoffs and possibly win a ring with the Bucs. 

I don't hate him myself but he does do that punk sore loser routine of not shaking hands with the opposing QB after some losses. I've even seen video of the other QB wandering around looking for him, but he's long gone. Other than that, I think it's just envy with the Brady hate.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Giovanni Bernard to the Bucs - pally - 04-12-2021, 04:53 PM
RE: Giovanni Bernard to the Bucs - wanga - 04-12-2021, 05:44 PM
RE: Giovanni Bernard to the Bucs - Sled21 - 04-13-2021, 08:39 AM
RE: Giovanni Bernard to the Bucs - jason - 04-15-2021, 11:23 AM
RE: Giovanni Bernard to the Bucs - Joelist - 04-14-2021, 12:51 AM