Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Daniel Jeremiah - Building an OL from a DL coach perspective
(04-15-2021, 02:42 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Yep, and a lot of people forget Whit didn't win the LT position until he was something like 28 years old.  He got destroyed early on playing tackle for the Bengals.  Good thing they didn't give up on him.  I just don't see a player like Cosmi having the sand in his pants to be what we need at RG, but he is a decent, athletic OT.  I just see a lot of similarities between him and Ogbuehi.  That being said, I have no clue his passion or interest in football.  

Ezra Cleveland the Vikings second round pick has a very similar athletic profile and body type as Samuel Cosmi.

Cleveland stepped in and played Right Guard for the Vikings as a rookie at a average to above average level. In their wide zone his athleticism shined in run blocking but he had some hiccups in pass pro that were more about making the right read than getting beat physically.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Daniel Jeremiah - Building an OL from a DL coach perspective - Synric - 04-15-2021, 04:50 PM