Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I would trade 5th pick to Cowboys
(04-15-2021, 09:53 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I probably wouldn’t, but that’s one of the more interesting trade proposals I’ve seen honestly. The only thing that would suck is it would probably take us just out of the range to get Sewell, Chase, or Pitts. The other BPA in that range are probably going to be one of the Alabama WR’s (one with size concerns and the other coming off an injury), and the CB’s like Surtain and Farley. And we just signed like 37 CB’s. Maybe Parsons could be an option there, but going LB in the 1st would be a little disappointing for me. Like Pdub said, trading back again might be an option, but who knows if they could work that. Slater I’d be pretty happy with at 10.

The other thing is why would Dallas trade up anyway? They just locked up Dak, who are they coming up for? Chase or Pitts? I could see Denver being a more likely trading partner, but then we’re doing it for just picks, and not a proven stud like Martin.

According to reports Jerry Jones is obsessed and therefore all in on Kyle Pitts. 
I would trade back a bit more if I could end up with Creed Humphrey and a teams second pick or 2022 first round pick and a 2021 third pick.

If I came out of the draft major upgrades to our Off Line, Josh Palmer (WR) and another 1st round 2022 pick I would be happy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I would trade 5th pick to Cowboys - SuperBowlBound! - 04-15-2021, 10:05 PM