Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for Drafting Chase Supporters
(04-16-2021, 12:46 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I think that is why I'm so in on Sewell is because of the value I see in some of the 2nd round WRs. I just can't fall in love with the guys they have projected for OL at round 2 for us. Leatherwood doesn't excite me, Radunz I like but just worry about the small school (if Sewell's competition is being questioned this one should really be questioned) and then you have Walker Little... which I'm torn on. He doesn't opt out, he'd be pushing Sewell for best in class maybe, but no snaps since a season ending knee injury worries me. I don't want to take another injured OL guy... not in on Wyatt Davis for the same reason.

In almost any other year I would already be ready to order my Chase jersey. But as I was saying in another thread. Higgins had 900 yards last year and Boyd had over 840. Higgins would've no doubt went over 1000 yards in his rookie season if Burrow didnt get hurt. He would've been one of 3 rookie WR's to get 1000+ since 2005. I think Boyd would've went over 1000 as well. So, imo we already have two pro bowl or borderline pb caliber WR's on the team right now. We have nothing like that on the OL. Not one. How many 1000 yard type WR's do we really need especially if we want be able to run again?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question for Drafting Chase Supporters - bengaloo - 04-16-2021, 12:57 AM