Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colin Cowherd’s most absurd comment yet...
(04-16-2021, 01:53 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Cowherd is team Chase  Ninja  Ninja  Ninja  Ninja  Ninja

He is a clueless fool, and somehow made a career out of it.

So when Cowturd was still at ESPN our local ESPN station would run him and he made some controversial statement, which suddenly got him a lot of hate.  I mean like instantly on the air, he said something and had tons of hatred pouring in over the phone, email, twitter or text, which ever he had at the time (was at least 10 years ago).  So it got to the point where he actually stopped his show and said something akin to the following and I'm paraphrasing:
"Ok, I'm going to say something here briefly and then go back to the show.  I don't get paid to make people agree with me.  I get paid for people listening to the show.  It's my job to make statements and give opinion that cause people to listen.  Love me and listen, great.  Hate me and listen, even better. Just as long as people are listening, that's what i want."

And that was it.  He went back to the show, and I never listened to him again.  I never listened again because all he cares about is ratings.  He doesn't care about giving an educated opinion.  All he cares about it having you listen and giving people click bait.  And I refuse to support, Sports Radio's equivalent of far left/far right political antagonists, cause that's exactly what he is.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Colin Cowherd’s most absurd comment yet... - Stewy - 04-16-2021, 05:03 PM