Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
New Uniform Reveal Today: I was there....
(04-17-2021, 04:48 PM)PDub80 Wrote: So, I will say that even if you hated what was posted here you will like what you see Monday morning. Personally, I don't see how you couldn't. The only people who will hate them are those who wanted traditional, blocks & stripes, or old school looks. That is NOT what these are. After seeing, feeling, and touching them, the jerseys on the hanger were NOT really representative of what the Bengals put together.

I didn't mind the NDA at all. This is the Bengals project to unveil and I think they deserve to have their own thunder for that. In these days of hype and scoop media getting all of the spotlight and everyone with a phone able to post media and get attention world wide, I think the Bengals being generous enough to let fans in for a sneak peak while not wanting them to broadcast it to the world is understandable. 

You are never going to have a 100% in support of a uniform change.. I do think if they had changed the helmet though you might have had 90%  haters...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Uniform Reveal Today: I was there.... - Essex Johnson - 04-17-2021, 04:52 PM