Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
New Uniform Reveal Today: I was there....
(04-17-2021, 04:24 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Just left the event and saw the new uniforms.... AMAZING!!!!! Couldn't be more thrilled and the Bengals went first class with the event. Everyone was so accommodating and nice. I had to sign an NDA and they made us put our phones in lockers, so I cannot give any serious details.

I was invited with literally less than an hour notice to when we had to be there for the event. My apologies that I couldn't take the 2 other members I had offered to if I was invited. I had very little notice, like, minutes, before we had to rush out the door.

I can't give any serious details, but I can say that everything is 1st class with them. Wildly excited for not just the new look, but the quality of the garment, the materials, how it wears, etc.They let us try them on, took our pics, fed us, etc.

I was really bummed at the leaked pics when I saw them, but in person, that was all washed away instantly.

My little boy and I were the very first fans they let see the jerseys, try them on, etc. and we were blown away by the presentation and the things they are implementing around the stadium for fans as well (beyond the ROH). The Bengals really are listening and care. We got to keep our "New Stripes" lanyards and they gave us a pair of fitted draft day hats.

Also, Elizabeth Blackburn was wildly nice and generous with her time, engaging my son and myself to ask about us and then show us around to all of the features of the new jerseys, the concepts that didn't make it, what they were going for, etc.

Well done, Bengals! I was skeptical, but now just so eager to see them game day. On the mannequins, it was easy to envision them on the players. And when we tried them on, just a 1st rate jersey.

They will look CLASS, CUTTING EDGE, UNIQUE, and at the same time be something you will want to wear... and NOT just on game days. This stuff will POP on game day and on fans. Anyone concerned should 100% NOT be. Miles better than what they have now.

The bolded right there gives it away that the leaked jerseys we saw were what the actual design is.
It may look better on players/mannequins and maybe be better quality materials than what we saw in the leak, but it's gonna be the same design.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Uniform Reveal Today: I was there.... - ochocincos - 04-17-2021, 11:26 PM