Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for Drafting Chase Supporters
(04-17-2021, 07:41 PM)wanga Wrote: It is I reckon of course. With FA and a couple of good picks I’m hoping it’s going to be much improved. 
Personally I like the idea of an elite WR like Chase to pair with Tyler and Tee and we’re set for years. No problem with taking Sewell and having an elite OLineman and building around that either.
Just my opinion. 

You're allowed to be wrong. Ninja

Seriously though, I just don't like the idea of having to pay Burrow and Chase monster contracts back-to-back. It reminds me of the Lions with Stafford and Megatron. Or Atlanta with Ryan and Julio. Not much success between those two teams, for all that money spent on a QB/WR duo. Meanwhile, elite QBs like Brady, Rodgers and Brees have seemingly swapped WRs every few years and rarely have an elite guy.

Their teams instead spend on blocking and defense.

I know which model I'd follow with Burrow, but in the end, none of what we say matters. Hopefully the Bengals make the smart decision.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question for Drafting Chase Supporters - Shake n Blake - 04-18-2021, 12:26 AM