Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for Drafting Chase Supporters
(04-18-2021, 01:44 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Everyone should be ecstatic if that happens. Honestly, I want Pitts every bit as much as I do Chase, but once it came out that we weren’t drafting him I had to let it go.

Yeah, I would love Pitts, but I'm cool with Sewell or Chase as well. Like I've said before, the Bengals are in a great position. 

FWIW, Tyler Dragon has also come out and said Chase is who they're targeting (and he is a Sewell guy):

“From what I’m hearing from within the organization and even members around the organization is they are targeting Ja’Marr Chase, the LSU wide receiver, Joe Burrow’s former teammate. You know, they like his ability on the outside. And the Bengals have a need at wide receiver with the departure of A.J. Green, who is now with the Arizona Cardinals. Zac Taylor likes to play 11 personnel, that is three wide receivers, one running back, and a tight end. And so, with that third wide receiver, you have a hole right now there on the outside.”

He also had this to say last week:

"The Bengals watched every snap Joe Burrow had at LSU. While watching film they also witnessed how explosive LSU's offense was with players like Thaddeus Moss and Ja'Marr Chase. It appears the team is trying to recreate that in Cincinnati."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question for Drafting Chase Supporters - Bengalholic - 04-18-2021, 01:58 AM