Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anderson and Munoz say draft Sewell if there
(04-17-2021, 11:35 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yes. I feel better about the T position than I have since about 2015. Now G otoh...

But we can get one of the best G’s in the draft at 38.

I'd disagree.

A 32 year old who was the best mid-level tackle after the big free agent names and a guy who hasn't played a full season in his first two years combined. That's what we're hoping is going to protect burrow for the next year?

Personally, I feel better about our receiver corps than I have in a few years. We're not just hoping aj green comes back like superman. We were moving the ball with no running game and a bad line. Imagine what it would be like with a decent line and a running game.

(04-17-2021, 11:42 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: While I prefer Sewell, f the Bengals do take Chase in the 1st...they could possibly have their pick of Cosmi, Eichenberg, Leatherwood, Davis, Radunz, Humphrey or Dickerson in the 2nd. 

If they take Sewell in the 1st, you're hoping Bateman or Marshall falls. If not, then you probably have to reach a little for Dyami Brown. Remember, they're wanting someone that can be a 'true outside receiver' and be a vertical threat. 

I'll be surprised if leatherwood is there. I like cosmi and eichenberg, but if we're talking contributing next season, neither one is much better at this point than what's on the roster. Honestly, if that was the plan, we should've kept hart. Dude wasn't good and had a horrible attitude, but I'd love to see the odds of jonah and reiff both playing a full season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anderson and Munoz say draft Sewell if there - Benton - 04-18-2021, 02:05 AM