Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anderson and Munoz say draft Sewell if there
(04-18-2021, 02:05 AM)Benton Wrote: I'd disagree.

A 32 year old who was the best mid-level tackle after the big free agent names and a guy who hasn't played a full season in his first two years combined. That's what we're hoping is going to protect burrow for the next year?

Personally, I feel better about our receiver corps than I have in a few years. We're not just hoping aj green comes back like superman. We were moving the ball with no running game and a bad line. Imagine what it would be like with a decent line and a running game.

I'll be surprised if leatherwood is there. I like cosmi and eichenberg, but if we're talking contributing next season, neither one is much better at this point than what's on the roster. Honestly, if that was the plan, we should've kept hart. Dude wasn't good and had a horrible attitude, but I'd love to see the odds of jonah and reiff both playing a full season.

I do agree with him on one thing, this is a deep draft on o-line. With all of the FA money spent on defense, I'd love to see them draft OT in the first, G in the 2nd, C or G in the 3rd and C or G in the 4th. Fix the o-line for years to come without having to over pay for a FA lineman. Let them grow as Mixon finally gets a chance to earn his money.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anderson and Munoz say draft Sewell if there - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 04-18-2021, 02:53 AM