Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anderson and Munoz say draft Sewell if there
(04-18-2021, 02:21 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The thing that is driving me crazy about this 'debate' is that many in the Sewell crowd act like there are no worthy o-linemen after the 1st round. That's just silly as shit. There will be quality starters that can improve this line if Sewell isn't taken.

Same goes for a lot of the Chase crowd, acting like there aren't any options at WR if they don't take him. Equally as silly. There will be guys that can help Burrow and this offense after the 1st round if Chase isn't the pick.

Both of those guys are going to be absolute studs for the next decade or more, IMO, and both will elevate this team if taken...and they'll still get a quality talent at the other position in after the 1st round. 

Last year it was Joe Burrow then has to be an Offensive Tackle at #33 this year the second round in a deeper offensive line class isnt good enough lol.

I'm good either way Chase or Sewell because I know there's great prospects going to be available at #38...the crazy thing what happens if they take Chase then someone like Jaelan Phillips slides...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anderson and Munoz say draft Sewell if there - Synric - 04-18-2021, 02:38 PM