Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
New Uniform Reveal Today: I was there....
(04-20-2021, 01:37 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: How did they become aware of you as a fan?  Long-time season ticket holder?

You must have done something right to get on their radar.  If that tidbit in the story was true (only 7 people were invited) then I don't think there's any "fringe" there. 

PS Does the "#1 fan" get invited to this stuff?  Fwiw, I have a theory that he must have pisseed someone off.  He used to be prominently featured on TV and I feel like I haven't seen him get screen time in a long, long time.

PPS Question for everyone:  What happened to TheBengalThing?  This just popped into my head all of these years later, but did he not make the move to thebengalsboard from the mothership?

I'm not sure I did anything special. I have had season tickets off and on since 1997, but not consecutively. I do have club level seats. I think that my ticket rep and I get along really well. She is just a top shelf person. I feel really positively towards her and the job she is doing and maybe that reflects towards her and she thinks to reach out? I don't gripe or complain to her or just hammer her with my opinions. I'm genuinely thankful and that's kind of it. And, I do what I say I'm going to do. If I tell her I am upgrading or buying seats again, I do so, etc etc. When they reupped Marvin I told them I was out until he was gone. HE bombed out, they made a change, I called and bought again, as promised.

Over the years I have gotten to know little bits more and more about the Bengals than maybe a normal fan would. I can say, with 100% accuracy, the family genuinely cares about the fans and the city and the team is their legacy and is important to them. Also, they will NEVER sell the team or move. I am 100% on that, as well. I'm excited to see the changes around the stadium over the next few years. These spikes in fan participation and enjoyment and POSITIVE response encourages them!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Uniform Reveal Today: I was there.... - PDub80 - 04-20-2021, 02:25 PM