Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the Bengals draft room divided?s
(04-20-2021, 09:11 PM)tms Wrote: If they took Chase for that reason, I would literally give up lol. This is professional sports. I keep harkening back to a pair like Peyton Manning and Marcus Nash. It would have been so nuts had Peyton only wanted to play with him. It's a different context, I guess, but at some point we all need to grow up. Is chemistry really the sole explanation for what they did in 2019? Chase wasn't even their WR1. I would have thought it had more to do with Jefferson, Marshall, Edwards-Helaire, Moss, Orgeron, solid OL, etc. etc. etc. Heck, he played with AJ, Ross and Tate for a year. I don't hear anyone clamoring for them.

I understand nostalgia. But they can't possibly make this decision on that basis alone... or can they?Hilarious  

I gotta take a break from this. :) 

Yes he was. Chase led the team in receiving yards and TD’s. He was Burrow’s favorite weapon that year. Chase averaged 21.2 yards to Jefferson’s 13.9. Chase was clearly the big play guy.

Jefferson did have more receptions, but that would be like saying TJ was the #1 over Chad in 2006 & 2007.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is the Bengals draft room divided?s - Nicomo Cosca - 04-20-2021, 09:22 PM