Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I’m excited for next season...
(04-20-2021, 05:39 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I didn't mean you specifically, just happened to be the last person that was talking about the layoff impacting Sewell while also seeming to think the layoff wouldn't impact Chase the exact same way.

It's like the people that are all "don't draft Sewell he didn't face good competition" but then those same people are screaming, "trade up to get Vera Tucker" who played in the same conference against the same level of competition.

It's just so entertaining, yet also maddening to see people use lame excuses to discount one guy because they prefer the other, then literally negate their own argument in another post.

Hell, I remember getting yelled at by all types of fans on here when I was among the small group that said, you don't lose out, it wouldn't be in our best interest to lose out.... and I was told I didn't know what I was talking about and blah, blah, blah, got to get Sewell..

Well now the same group that was wanting to lose out for Sewell... more then half of them don't want Sewell and want Chase. It is beyond craziness around here.

Well as you know I would be more than fine with either pick, especially Pitts who I like the best. I understand all your points.

Would rather trade back and take Vera Tucker than trade up into the first too BTW. More picks is better than less even if I like 
Vera Tucker a lot and not quite as much as Sewell. Both did play in the same conference as you said. I just don't understand being 
completely close minded against taking Pitts or Chase at 5. This part is crazy to me in a very deep OL class.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m excited for next season... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-21-2021, 11:02 PM
RE: I’m excited for next season... - tms - 04-21-2021, 04:04 PM