Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX Mock 14.0 for 2021. Chase was gone!
(04-21-2021, 12:27 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Really like what you did, but I don't think the statement "Pitts isn't a fit for this offense" is very true.

We took a lot of concepts from the LSU offense and incorporated them.  CJ made some pretty big plays before getting hurt.  I definitely think that he would be a fit here.  That being said, I don't think the Bengals are going that route, unless they are putting out a smokescreen of epic proportions .

Mad respect for a mock in which Chase or Sewell is gone, I don't think some here are ready for that scenario.  I replied to this comment as I agree that the Pitts statement isn't accurate.  You don't need to let the "draft Pitts" crowd down, if Sewell is the pick, he's the pick.  I agree that Brown won't be there in the 4th, even if the simulators leave guys I try to just skip them as it isn't realistic.  They'll take someone on the DL before they go to the OL a 3rd time.  Brown is a realistic 2nd rounder to be ready for.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: SHRacerX Mock 14.0 for 2021. Chase was gone! - phil413 - 04-22-2021, 02:41 AM