Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone’s “happy” best case mock
This mock addresses almost every need. Quinn starts at center. Green starts at guard. With Jonah Spain Meinerz green and Reiff, the line is stacked and solved with power and potential. Both green and Meinerz are selected in their respected projected rounds. I’m all in on Sewell at 5 but this is just another option that stacks offensively in regards to weapons while still loading the offensive line and D line. Cameron sample is no joke and Bobby brown is a force in the middle with excellent 3/4 size to play up n down the line boasting a solid pass rush too. It’s not my ideal mock but imo it attacks all the spots necessary to make everyone happy lol I guess my question is. By to weapons heavy early where do u think in regard to this draft to we miss out or are left empty handed at a position. Where’s ur concern? They addressed the defensive line in FA by adding Hendrickson and Ogunjobi adding brown and sample solidifies that. We added Reiff while also in this drafted added the second best center in the drafted maybe the top center along with an explosive agile powerful guard in green. I think the draft falling this is def positive. Not my first choice but I don’t think it leaves the bengals up a creek without a paddle at any position.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone’s “happy” best case mock - SadFaceBengal15 - 04-22-2021, 09:53 AM