Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Figured Out a Workaround for HBO Max (Hulu Subscribers)
(04-22-2021, 12:18 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Yeah, you would still have to pay something.

If you really just wanted to watch one movie, you could add the service for the last day of before your billing cycle is set to renew.  This would cost you about 50 cents.  Basically, you can use it as almost more as a rental service than a streaming service.

It's perfect for me because I just don't have enough things to watch on HBO to warrant the charge month after month.  I only watch a few shows on there and the big new release movies.  Doing this way allows me to catch up on the new stuff pretty much right it comes out without paying a ton of money.

Gotcha,  Im personally not for paying for a Digital Rental though.. Especially the price they are charging to watch these new movies id just wait to buy the blue ray for the same price and own it forever. ( i have learned to beat the need for instant gratification in most cases)

If im paying for a 1 time viewing its gotta be the whole experience of going to the movies.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Figured Out a Workaround for HBO Max (Hulu Subscribers) - XenoMorph - 04-22-2021, 12:23 PM