Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
New Uniform Reveal Today: I was there....
(04-22-2021, 01:10 PM)Beaker Wrote: Take the quiz.....which one of these fans in the article is PDub?

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2021/4/19/22392139/bengals-fans-new-uniforms-jerseys-2021-nfl-season

I'm going with a wild guess: he's not in that picture/article.

The article I read the other day said 7 people were invited and this one features 6 supporters who were chosen because of their positivity online. (the 7th person picture is John Sheeran)

I think(???) PDub stated that he doesn't have a social media presence.  Also, the fact his screen name is a reference to Peter Warrick, who was drafted over 20 years ago, and the fact he's said he's been a club seats holder for a pretty long time, I'm guessing he's at least mid 30's and probably even older.

I pretty sure he's not Zim or John Sheeran (the 7th in the picture, who was a media invite)  He said he doesn't dress up so he's not the Bengladorian or whatever his name is either.  I don't think he's the hot chick (sue me, she's hot), or the other young kid.

That leaves us with 3 options: 

-The woman in the #9 jersey.  Don't want to assume Pdub's gender, but since I've referred to a "he "multiple times I suppose I already have.  This is a legitimate choice though.

-The guy in the 85 jersey with the long hair.  This is probably the stongest possibility other than my choice, but he looks a little young.

-He's the 7th person not pictured. (This matches up with him saying he's not active online, therefore he wouldn't have been chosen for backing the jerseys after the leak)

Edit: I realize I put way too much thought into this after reading what I wrote.  Fwiw, this is how I felt when I approached the question...

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Uniform Reveal Today: I was there.... - Wes Mantooth - 04-22-2021, 02:19 PM