Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
New Uniform Reveal Today: I was there....
I'll probably get flamed for this, and perhaps rightfully so, but it's got to be exhausting being a character who dresses up all of the time.

Look, I'm not knocking the people who do this. It's part of what makes the NFL fun. Every fanbase has their characters and it adds to the presentation. And I'm sure getting in costume for a game is fun in the same way it is for those that do cosplay. Even though I personally would have no interest in doing it that doesn't mean I can't see why others may enjoy it.

BUT the Bengladorian even had to wear his outift to this? A private event with only 7 people, with no game to cheer for, with no cameras, and with no one else dressed up?

You've got 6 normal people who are probably interacting and conversing as any other 6 people would. Then you've got one guy who is dressed up a Star Wars character. That seems odd.

Now, maybe he just donned the costume for the pictures. That would be much more unstandable. Still a pain in the ass though. I'd be much more tempted to just say "Can I not get my picture taken", or I'd just reveal my identity for the pictures, or I'd just asked to be referred to by my name rather than the Bengaldorian.

On the off chance he really did just walk around in that suit the entire time, I'm sorry but that's a little weird. I'd kinda feel like a tool trying to converse with my fellow fans at a meal that was catered while wearing a Halloween costume in April.

I'd love for PDub to fill in the blanks. (Please tell me he didn't show up like that and wear the outfit for the entire event because that's gotta suck for him.)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Uniform Reveal Today: I was there.... - Wes Mantooth - 04-22-2021, 02:54 PM