Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anderson and Munoz say draft Sewell if there
(04-22-2021, 03:45 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I didn't say none of those guys ever had a top notch WR.

I said that their teams rarely pay WRs and usually cycle them in and out. The Steelers moved on from Santonio Holmes. They moved on from Mike Wallace. The Steelers only paid Antonio Brown big money for 2 years...11.9 million and 13.6 million. Then they again moved on. They didn't want to pay Juju, either. They let him test the market.

I just don't understand how anyone on this board who watched a single game last season can say WR is a bigger need then OL and be serious. WR is a need but we need a #3 guy after our top 2.

I also will never understand this, why anyone who posts on this board thinks they know more about the Bengals and the NFL and what it takes to succeed in the NFL, then Munoz, Willie Anderson, Tim McGee or Dave Lapham. 

Anyone who is saying we need to draft Chase, is also point blank saying "I know more about the NFL and what the Bengals need and what it takes to win then a Hall of Fame player." 

Let that sink in all you pro-Chase people.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anderson and Munoz say draft Sewell if there - Murdock2420 - 04-22-2021, 03:51 PM