Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anderson and Munoz say draft Sewell if there
(04-22-2021, 03:51 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I just don't understand how anyone on this board who watched a single game last season can say WR is a bigger need then OL and be serious. WR is a need but we need a #3 guy after our top 2.

I also will never understand this, why anyone who posts on this board thinks they know more about the Bengals and the NFL and what it takes to succeed in the NFL, then Munoz, Willie Anderson, Tim McGee or Dave Lapham. 

Anyone who is saying we need to draft Chase, is also point blank saying "I know more about the NFL and what the Bengals need and what it takes to win then a Hall of Fame player." 

Let that sink in all you pro-Chase people.

Even if you think we need a WR1 (I don't, I want to give Higgins a shot to fill that role before dismissing him), it's still hard to argue WR is a bigger need than the line. So if the prospects are similar in rating and one fits a bigger need...seems like a no brainer to me.

And that's not even considering Higgins as a potential #1, which seems silly to me after 1 year. A pretty great year for a rook.

(04-22-2021, 04:16 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: So, the Bengals will have great options to chose from but I definitely feel it's reasonable to think that any of them will not only make the team instantly better, but provide more help for Burrow in one way or another? I'm not sure how picking a side changes that fact. I know everyone has their own preference or idea about what the 'right choice' is, but that's all it is, IMO. It they take Sewell, they'll be able to find a weapon or 2 after the 1st round. If they take Chase or Pitts, they'll be able to find linemen after the 1st round. I just don't see it as an either/or thing like some do. Jerry

We're not going to agree and I'm just going to repeat myself on things I've already said countless times. Agree to disagree and hopefully you're not one of those people who get offended when people disagree with ya. Lord knows I'd have no friends on here if everyone I debated took it personally. LOL
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anderson and Munoz say draft Sewell if there - Shake n Blake - 04-22-2021, 04:49 PM