Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anderson and Munoz say draft Sewell if there
(04-22-2021, 06:57 PM)tms Wrote: Personally, I think he's just skirting the question. He knows his PFF analytics nerds have gone all-in on Chase, while his professional peers can't fathom anyone other than an OL. Even as a former WR, he's kinda stuck in the middle like a kid during divorce proceedings. "Trade out!" lol

Not really. In the Burrow interview, he said he would probably take Chase. In the Hobson interview, he also said:

'Do they need what Chase would bring them as one of the greatest deep threats we've ever seen in college football? Yeah. And, oh, by the way, the guy who was throwing him the ball is the one that is going to throw it to him.'

'Would I love that? Yeah.'

'But would I prefer that Joe stay alive for a year in which he's going to be playing on a bad leg? Yeah. Honestly, if I ran the Bengals and I was making that decision and you have to throw Pitts into that decision, it's really hard. And they may have the choice of all three.'

'I'm worried they have three tackles at that point, and moving Sewell to guard, I'm worried about that because I want to keep him developing.'

So, while he leans Chase, he also thinks trading out would be the best move. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anderson and Munoz say draft Sewell if there - Bengalholic - 04-22-2021, 07:44 PM