Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for Drafting Chase Supporters
(04-22-2021, 07:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Absolutely no one. It’s doom and gloom worst case scenario stuff to paint taking a Chase or Pitts in a negative light.

There’s only 3 guys that were day one starters last year that should be in the mix this upcoming season; Jonah, Hopkins, XSF. That’s it. I think it’s a little unfair to lump Spain in. Yes, he was technically a starter last season, but the guy joined the team mid season and had Jim Turner to get him acclimated on the fly....

Duke Tobin has come right out and said there will be additions to the OL in a recent interview. And I seriously doubt he’s talking about backup depth picks like Adeniji in the 6th round. It’s almost a guarantee they’ll have used at least one pick on OL by the end of day 2. That should be a new RG, and Reiff at RT. So no, we’re not going to have “4 of the same starting OL.” It should be 3 at most, with one of them being Spain who is probably going to get a shot with a full offseason and a new coach.

Well said as usual Nicomo. Great post, we will be upgraded and if the better players are starting I don't care who the hell their name
was last season. Just want to be better in every facet this season. This can be done and pick Chase. Don't understand why some like 
Essex are saying it cannot. I like Sewell a lot but from what Burrow just said he made it pretty damn clear along with Tobin's remarks
that they all love Ja'Marr Chase and Tobin believes this is a deep OL class, which it is.

People around here need to stop crying if the pick is Chase. I know if this was all smoke and mirrors and we got Sewell or Pitts or 
even Slater in a trade back I sure wouldn't be crying. I would be ecstatic either way.

Now a Defense pick specifically Surtain would irk me a bit.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question for Drafting Chase Supporters - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-22-2021, 07:56 PM