Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anderson and Munoz say draft Sewell if there
(04-22-2021, 07:08 PM)tms Wrote: It's so tempting. I would do it, because it would presumably allow you to get a first-round grade at both positions (Jenkins and Marshall, for example), and then allow you to go BPA sooner than expected and improve the team without paying any mind to the "Civil War" lol. Humphrey, Jamin Davis, Perkins, Phillips, Oweh are all quality names that could slip through the cracks that would be hard to land otherwise imo. 

* Btw, I would also add Maurice Jones-Drew to your Team Sewell list. It's technically a mock, but still a pretty strong statement from a former player.

I respect MJD, but I'm trying to limit the non-Bengals on the list. There's been countless others to come out for Sewell.

(04-22-2021, 09:33 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This comment from a guy as well respected as Collinsworth will be completely hand waved away here, but it shouldn’t.

I'll make note of it, but frankly it's Reiff that I'd kick inside. He's the veteran. He's switched before. He's on a 1 year deal. It just makes way more sense to bump him in

Do you respect the opinion of the countess Bengals legends who have come out in favor of Sewell?

(04-22-2021, 09:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Right? It’s also super weird that anytime a prominent guy like Willie or Collinsworth make a case for taking Chase, it’s chalked up to “peer pressure” or “being coached.” People are really going off the rails with this stuff lol.

Meh. Willie has been very adamant on his Twitter and really only waffled a bit on the Podcast. I don't see where it's a giant leap in logic to think he just didn't want to live out our threads IRL, and was probably trying to be respectful of the others.

Again, he's made his stance clear on Twitter.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anderson and Munoz say draft Sewell if there - Shake n Blake - 04-22-2021, 10:19 PM