Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for Drafting Chase Supporters
(04-16-2021, 12:21 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well, I can only speak for myself, but I promise to jump right on board with you guys if we make a surprise choice and go with the big Samoan. Big Grin

Ditto!  They whiney nature of "if you aren't with me, you are against me" is so tiresome.  It is exactly like our country during the elections.  The enemy here is the steeles, ravens, and Browns.  Not each other.  

If the Bengals draft Sewell instead of Chase, I will just start watching to see what WR we can snag in Rd 2 and be excited about that selection as well.  My preference for Chase isn't a slight on Sewell.  It is a function (as you said) of the difference in quality depth behind the two players in the draft.  That is it.  

If the Bengals draft Chase, I hope all of us unite in support of him instead of whining that they did nothing to address the offensive line (with 7 picks remaining).  That is what the national douchebags will do to put the Bengals down.  Just watch, it will happen.  Crap on them whenever you get a chance.  It is broadcasting 101 to cater to the largest fanbases and crap on the smallest.  Fine.  When Burrow and company are throwing up 30 burgers on a weekly basis, we will remind them of how horrible an idea it was to select Chase.   Ninja
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question for Drafting Chase Supporters - SHRacerX - 04-23-2021, 12:07 PM