Poll: How obsessed with the draft are you?
When is it?
Draft watching plan finalized, taking Friday off
Just completed 100th mock; can't decide on kicker
I dream about drafting midget tackles and all the other ways we could **** it up
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How obsessed are you with the draft?
(04-23-2021, 01:20 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: i was alot more obsessed with the NFL Draft when i was playing fantasy football as it can change a lot of things.

I still love to watch the draft and see the storys of the players.   and where they are going and see what teams strategys are.

Plus its the only interesting football thing going on right now. and generally the reds arent fun to watch lol

You know, last year's draft was my favorite ever.  Didn't have to put up with the commissioner and his phony hugs, or watch some poor guy  in the green room try to keep smiling as he dropped farther and farther.  Instead we got a look into the homes of kids.  70's curtains.  Coffee tables with pizza boxes.  The guy whose dad literally fell on the floor when he was taken.  And the coaches.  Bill Belichick's dog making the Patriots' 3rd round pick.  Make Vrabel's son in the background taking a dump with the bathroom door open -- don't you know he collected on that bet with his friends.  Jerry Jones's yacht (made me hate him and "America's team" even more).  Now we get a ballroom in freakin Cleveland.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How obsessed are you with the draft? - Speedy Thomas - 04-23-2021, 01:38 PM