Poll: How obsessed with the draft are you?
When is it?
Draft watching plan finalized, taking Friday off
Just completed 100th mock; can't decide on kicker
I dream about drafting midget tackles and all the other ways we could **** it up
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How obsessed are you with the draft?
(04-23-2021, 01:38 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: You know, last year's draft was my favorite ever.  Didn't have to put up with the commissioner and his phony hugs, or watch some poor guy  in the green room try to keep smiling as he dropped farther and farther.  Instead we got a look into the homes of kids.  70's curtains.  Coffee tables with pizza boxes.  The guy whose dad literally fell on the floor when he was taken.  And the coaches.  Bill Belichick's dog making the Patriots' 3rd round pick.  Make Vrabel's son in the background taking a dump with the bathroom door open -- don't you know he collected on that bet with his friends.  Jerry Jones's yacht (made me hate him and "America's team" even more).  Now we get a ballroom in freakin Cleveland.

Rodger Goodell got hammered on the first two nights and ate his way through a fishbowl worth of M&Ms. It almost made him likeable.

As to the question how obsessed with the draft am I?.... If you could see the stack of notebooks I have filled over the years with notes lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How obsessed are you with the draft? - Synric - 04-23-2021, 01:48 PM