Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Gen Stats “Can’t Miss Prospects”
(04-23-2021, 02:53 PM)ochocincos Wrote: They've had at least 9 wins every season since 2016.

Dog Tannehill all you want, but he still threw for 3819 yards with a 65.5% completion with 33 TDs and just 7 INTs.
When he took over as the starter the year prior, he had 2742 yards with a 70.3% completion with 22 TDs and 6 INTs across 10 starts.

He's not an elite QB, but he's good enough to get wins and make passes in a run-oriented offense.

They may not contend for a championship, but they're still better than JAX and will probably have a winning record again.

Their defense was so bad that the Bengals put a 30 burger on them with 3 or 4 new guys on the offensive line.  Jax might actually score some points this year, and they could get beat in a shootout with them.  Tannehill is Dalton.  They aren't going that far with him the way the team is assembled now.  The Texans are a train wreck, though.  Most vegas sportbooks have their over/under at 9.5 for the 2021 season with a 17 game schedule.  

Last year, the Titans started out 5-0, including a very solid win over Buffalo, but went 6-5 down the stretch with four of their wins coming against Chicago, Jacksonville, Houston, and Detroit.  I think once everyone got in shape post-covid, the Titans were not the stalwart they started out as and they also lost both their starting CBs, their #1 pass rusher, and their #1 WR. I think they are in trouble this year.  

I called it a cupcake division aside from Indy and I stand by that.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next Gen Stats “Can’t Miss Prospects” - SHRacerX - 04-23-2021, 03:13 PM