Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for Drafting Chase Supporters
(04-23-2021, 04:05 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: People on both sides are twisting numbers and arguments to fit their narrative. At this point it has almost gotten to where people are more worried about being right then what is actually best for the team.

My personal favorite though is team Chase will dog the level of competition for Sewell, while turning around and calling Vera-Tucker the best guard in the draft.... same Conference...same competition level.

Both players will help the team long term sure... but this team isn't going to compete in 2021. I know I'll get grief for saying that, but Lou is still here and so is Taylor. So all of this arguing is really kind of for nothing.

I would also question the level of talent Sewell played, but I think that is compounded because of how few games he actually played. Even a larger sample size against the same level of competition would make me feel a bit better about the level. 

As for not competing in 2021? We will see, I think the defense will actually make a huge leap because there is a major schematic change happening if you read the tea leaves of the player acquisitions. If Burrow can pick up where he left off in terms of play when he went down I think the team can steal a couple more wins and at least hold interest down the stretch.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question for Drafting Chase Supporters - Au165 - 04-23-2021, 04:20 PM