Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Gen Stats “Can’t Miss Prospects”
(04-24-2021, 01:15 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I did.

I posted about it all ready. I drove to Lawrenceburg and bet on the pick of Chase as well as the under on the season. Figure if I'm going to dislike the pick and the season might as well make money. 

The thing is, even if they took Sewell I'd bet the under.

Taylor still coaching. Lou has the defense and this team needs two great drafts to restock the talent levels. It is probably the biggest reason I want Sewell now. He develops in a down season and bam 2022 you plug in missing pieces. 

People said the same thing last year about Burrow. We draft Joe and we might sneak into the playoffs. We aren't good enough yet.

People say we have Pollack who can "fix" the line with how good he is, well if you believe Pollack is that good then he'd get Sewell to his ceiling of a HoF level lineman. I'd rather see them spend the season getting the line right and then when you hit 2022, one or two guys picked can come in to push us over.

You mocked my statements about the Titans going under and the Bengals making the playoffs if they draft Chase and he, Boyd, Higgins and Burrow stay healthy all season.  I said "put your money where your mouth is" in relation to those statement.  If you are so sure I am wrong, wager with me.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Next Gen Stats “Can’t Miss Prospects” - SHRacerX - 04-24-2021, 03:01 PM