Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious Question about OL talent in round 2.
(04-24-2021, 02:46 PM)bengaloo Wrote: I feel like after Sewell, Slater and Darrisaw there is a pretty big drop at OT that fit the team, but thats just my opinion. Sure we have a better chance at getting good G's later in the draft like a Quinn or even Green, but despite signing Reiff, we do need the RT of the future. Not too mention, even though our patchwork OL looks better on paper than the ones we started with last year, we have little to no depth, and Williams has been an injury bug so far. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that Adeniji works out and ends up being good. He would at least give us 1 solid backup at OT. We have no depth at G though at all. Behind Spain and XSF it looks bleak. C is a question mark as well. Hopkins could likely have a drop in level of play after his injury if he's even ready. I just hope Price really steps up big time and becomes the C we drafted him to be. That would help a lot but regardless, the OL needs work.

Its not just about protecting Burrow in the pocket either, imo. We have to be able to run the ball again especially in the AFCN. This isnt the Big 12.

Let us pray.  I just can't believe how bad Price has been in the NFL.  Major disappointment to me.

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serious Question about OL talent in round 2. - BengalsRocker - 04-24-2021, 03:24 PM