Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Last time we followed Joe Burrow's advice on a WR
(04-24-2021, 01:24 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I didn't like the move myself.

What's funny is that the intention of the OP was to question Burrow's opinion.  He wouldn't have any personal ties or true opinion on Green as opposed to someone like Chase.

The reality of it, is that we don't know if the perceived #1 WR on the team right now(Higgins)feasted off the opposing D's extra attention to Green because of his past and if he still "had it".

That above statement is the truly valid question.

Same, why wouldn't Burrow want an elite talent like AJ Green if he wasn't done? I was against tagging AJ myself but once Joe said
he would love to play with AJ I all but knew we were going to tag him so I had no complaints. It was a bad move looking back, but 
we aren't psychic. Burrow wanting Chase has nothing to do with him wanting AJ. Chase is young and in his prime and has played 
with Joe. They know each other very well.

AJ did have the #1 Corner on him consistently last season and without question this opened things up for Tee and Boyd.

I don't question Tee, just saying we don't know for sure if he is AJ Green yet in his prime.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last time we followed Joe Burrow's advice on a WR - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-24-2021, 03:44 PM