Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Last time we followed Joe Burrow's advice on a WR
(04-24-2021, 03:44 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Same, why wouldn't Burrow want an elite talent like AJ Green if he wasn't done? I was against tagging AJ myself but once Joe said
he would love to play with AJ I all but knew we were going to tag him so I had no complaints. It was a bad move looking back, but 
we aren't psychic. Burrow wanting Chase has nothing to do with him wanting AJ. Chase is young and in his prime and has played 
with Joe. They know each other very well.

AJ did have the #1 Corner on him consistently last season and without question this opened things up for Tee and Boyd.

I don't question Tee, just saying we don't know for sure if he is AJ Green yet in his prime.

Exactly.

Tee is good.  No question.

Boyd is great in his role too.

AJ, even if he was a shell of himself still brought attention.

If we grab some mid-late rd WR is that going to be enough even if they are a speed/field stretcher?

That is the question.  Sometimes guys like that get a wake up call physically in that LOS-5yd stretch from NFL CBs.

Will Tee have enough to outshine #1 CBs game in and game out?  That is another good question.

It's not some personal dig at the guy's talent.  It just is unknown.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last time we followed Joe Burrow's advice on a WR - BengalsRocker - 04-24-2021, 05:02 PM